Join the shootout at BlackShot Online with these easy steps.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Downloading the Game Client
- Step 3: Downloading BlackShot
- Step 4: Installing BlackShot
- Step 5: Connecting to the Game
- Step 6: Character Creation
- Step 7: Server List
- Step 8: Lobby
- Step 9: Room List
- Step 10: Room
- Step 11: Joining a Game
- Step 12: In – Game
Step 1: Registration
- Go to http://blackshot.garena.com.
- Click on "Create Account" to register your BlackShot account.
- Fill out all the necessary details to create an account with Garena and BlackShot.
- Click on "Register my account now" once you are done.
*For existing Garena users, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Downloading the Game Client
- Click on "DOWNLOAD BlackShot Client" to download the full client installer.
- A window will pop up and ask if you want to save the file. Click on "Save File".
- Save the file then run it.
Step 3: Downloading BlackShot
- On the Blackshot Installer, click on "START" to download the game client.
- Wait for the download to finish. File size: 641MB
- When download has been completed, click on "OK" to start installing it.
Step 4: Installing BlackShot
- Review the End User License Agreement (EULA) on the BlackShot installer.
- Once you are done, place a check on "I accept the agreement."
- Click on "Agree (A)".
On the following window,
- Choose the path where you want to install BlackShot. Required disk space: 1.2GB
- Click "Install".
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Click on "Close" after the installation.
Step 5: Connecting to the Game
- On your desktop, look for the "BlackShot" icon and click it.
*For windows 7 users, the User Account Control window will open, just click on "Yes".
- It will then show you the BlackShot Launcher.
- Type in your Garena Username and your Password.
- Click on "START GAME".
Step 6: Character Creation
Once you are connected, you may now create your character.
- Click on "Create A Character".
- Select the character that you want to use.
- Place in the Nickname that you desire.
- You may change the Skin Tone of your character to customize it.
- Click on "Create" when you are done.
Step 7: Server List
After creating a character, you will be directed to the list of the Servers.
*For Singapore Residents, you may enter Singapore or the Lion City Server.
*For Malaysia Residents, you may enter the Malaysia Server.
*For non-Singapore and Malaysia Residents, you may enter the Others Server.
- Choose your Server.
- Select the Channel that you want to join.
- Click on "Connect".
Step 8: Lobby
After entering the Server, you will then be directed to the Lobby.
On the lobby, you will see the:
- Quick Start and Create Room
- Room List
- Chat Box
- Friend List
Step 9: Room List
Once you enter the Lobby, you will see the list of all the Rooms.
- Choose the room that you want to join.
- After selecting, click on "Enter".
Step 10: Room
Inside the Game Room, you will see the ff:
- Room Settings
- Players List (Blue Team and Red Team)
- Chat Box
- Friend List
- Start Button
Step 11: Joining a Game
To join the game,
- Select the side that you want to join in then press "Ready".
- Wait for other players to enter the game.
- Host will start the game when players are ready.
Step 12: In – Game
While in-game you will see the ff.:
- Scores (Team Score & Opponent's Score)
- Round Timer
- Radar & Location
- Notification and Chat Box
- Health Point and Armor Point
- Weapon & Ammo Count
- Team Objective
- Partner's View
- Team mate
- Bomb Site
- Mission Objectives
- Weapon Exp Bar